Thursday, May 24, 2018

New Review! Cursed by Fire (Blood and Magic #1) by Danielle Annett 5 Cranky Stars

Cursed by Fire (Blood & Magic, #1)Cursed by Fire by Danielle Annett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Can you say cliff hanger? I can and oh boy. This book was good. Started out a little slow but picked up nicely and kept my attention the rest of the way through. I could feel the sadness and the sarcastic comments, the flirting, anger and every emotion they were feeling. Even though the descriptions were vivid, there was still this small portion that was left for your imagination to wonder.


Aria looks human. Walks and talks like a human. She is not a shifter or a vampire. She is a pyrokinetic. Her boss Mike took her in and has kept her hidden and safe since the Awakening. James, the Hunter of his wolf pack is her best friend. They work in cases together to help keep peace. This latest case though is turning out to be way more than anticipated.


Aria knew what she was and so did a handful of people, or so she thought. Aria has been looking over her shoulder ever since she could remember trying not to be taken for her power. Now with this latest case, her world has been turned upside down and she is lost. The twists in this book I can honestly say I didn’t see coming, which is rare.


The second book is supposed to be out. I want to read it cuz it was really getting good there towards the end and of course......


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home