Tuesday, May 8, 2018

New Review! By the Fates Freed (By The Fates #1) by Patricia Eddy 5 Cranky Stars

By the Fates, Freed (By the Fates, #1)By the Fates, Freed by Patricia D. Eddy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Ealasaid is trapped by ancient prophecy. She is praying for death or escape until the touch of her true love saves her. Will Ealasaid learn how to use her powers in time?


Ohhhhhhhhhh I love a book about witches and warlocks. The author definitely put a spell on me with her story. This is definitely not your momma’s love typical love story. It was not love at first feel between Ealasaid and Raven. I really love that it took them a while to love one another. It was more realistic and makes you more invested with the story.


The drama, the suspense, and action had me sitting on the edge of the bed. I was afraid to turn the pages a few times. I didn’t know where the story was going, but the author definitely knew what she was doing. I will be recommending this story to others.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home