Thursday, May 3, 2018

New Review! All of Me by Fabiola Francisco 2 Cranky Stars

All of You (Rebel Desire, #3)All of You by Fabiola Francisco
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

2 Cranky stars


I wanted to love this book, I really did, but it fell flat for me. There was just way to much going on that it was hard to find the plot. At times I was unsure of who was talking and othertimes I couldn't figure out what was trying to be said. I did give it 2 stars because I believe that after a good proof reading and round of edits there could be a good book, maybe two.


Cassidy Rae is a single mom who works extremely hard to support her daughter. She has a chance meeting with musician Jason and the attraction it instant. They both fall hard and fast.


It's really hard for me to write this review because there was just too much going on.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home