Thursday, March 15, 2018

New Review! Primal Darkness by Barb Shuler 5 Cranky Stars

Primal Darkness (A Paranormal Romantic Thriller)Primal Darkness by Barb Shuler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Usually we start our reviews out with "I'm not cranky but that's not the case after read this book. Why am I cranky, you ask???
THE BOOK ENDED


I was not ready to let go of these unbelievably incredible characters. I felt a sort of kinship with them from the first chapter. I'll definitely be reading this again.

All is not what it seems. Clumsy Emmerson has been through hell and back yet she is still moving forward. She wakes and smiles at the sun and always stands up for what she believes in. She kicks butt when needed, no wilting flower here, and she loves with her whole heart despite her past.
Dylan.... what can I say about Dylan except DAYUM!!!! So hot, sexy, strong, caring and growly. He's the BBF to end all book boyfriends. He protects those he loves with his life, if need be. The one and only thing that can bring him to his knees is Emmerson. He'd do and put up with anything for that girl. (Insert sarcastic smirk here)


This book was full of twists and turns, suspense and romance with a little action on top. It literally has everything with a supernatural twist. Barb Shuler is fast becoming a big favorite of mine and I know you'll love her too. This Cranky gal needs more so get to writing Barb!!!

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home