Thursday, March 1, 2018

New Review! Playing for Keeps by J.C. Grant 3 Cranky Stars

a href="https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26057142-playing-for-keeps" style="float: left; padding-right: 20px">Playing for KeepsPlaying for Keeps by J.C. Grant
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 Cranky Stars


This is the first installment in the Playing For Series. And boy it is STEAMY! I felt like I better not read this ANYWHERE other than in my bedroom! To its credit, while chock full of erotic scenes, each one is well-written, extremely detailed and NOT your standard erotica fare.


While reading it I did get a bit frustrated with the character development. I felt it was patently unrealistic for Austin and David to spend SO MUCH TIME in bed! But, dear reader, I implore you to not give up on this story! The following 2 books bring greater insight and these delicious sex scenes only get BETTER.

Pay heed to the warnings at the beginning of the book. There are some scenes that may be triggering, but triggers are what make the story what it is!

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home