Tuesday, March 6, 2018

New Review! Label Me Proud by Stephie Walls 5 Cranky Stars

Label Me ProudLabel Me Proud by Stephie Walls
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Lee, Masyn, and Beau have been best friends since they were five years old. While Beau is planning on getting married to an outsider, Lee is forced to deal with his feelings for his female bestie Masyn.


This story was amazing from the get go. It’s all about protecting your family and friends. The friendship between Beau, Lee, and Masyn is genuine and heartfelt. They would go through amazing lengths to save one another. Lee proves to be the hero of the day for Beau. While there is miscommunication between Lee and Masyn, you sense that they have feelings for one another.


I enjoyed the mix of comedy and drama throughout the story. It was the perfect blend to keep me interested in the story. The story made me homesick for the small town that I grew up in. I definitely felt a connection with the characters and I would like to see a sequel featuring Beau and his shenanigans.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home