Thursday, March 8, 2018

New Review! Kyler by C.A. Harms 4 Cranky Stars

KylerKyler by C.A. Harms
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Ashlynn loves the simple things in life. Like her life before her parents became well known for the respective careers. She knows she should be grateful and she is but she just wants someone to love her and not need much else in life. She’s been betrayed in the worst way by Beau. She thinks things are over and done with but she never expected his best friend Kyler to step up and offer her support.


Kyler has always thought Ashlynn was beautiful. Even as he watched her across the room as her heart and soul slowly trampled on by his best friend Beau. When Beau commits the ultimate betrayal Kyler steps in and offers support to Ash. What he doesn’t expect is a life altering act to change his life and he stops at nothing to get the girl he’s always loved.


I hated Beau that smarmy little jerk and I wish I could say hey he’s redeemable but yeah I hate him. He trampled on Ashlynn but then again, she didn’t stop him. I read this book in one day because it was such a fast-effortless story that flowed well. Just enough drama and love and some sexy times. If you are a fan of a love story with a surprise this is the story for you,


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home