Thursday, March 8, 2018

New Review! From Within the Light by Clemy Warner-Thompson 5 Cranky Stars

From Within the LightFrom Within the Light by Clemy Warner-Thompson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Cassie Fayewood hates her life, her parents are constantly hounding her to be better than she already is. She wants more for her life and herself. Then she meets Matthew Kale, and her life changes drastically. Something major happens to throw her life into major upheaval, and Cassie has to fight like hell to survive alongside Matthew.


I am not going to lie, I was sucked in from the prologue. I honestly felt like I was right there with Cassie. While the pacing was slow in some areas, it was well worth it. The author really put the characters through the ringer. I really enjoy supernatural stories that have the battle of good versus evil.


What set this apart from other stories was the internal versus external battles. You never knew if a character was going to do the unexpected or if they were going to take the obvious route.
This story is like an onion. So many layers, and it’s so worth the read.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home