Tuesday, March 13, 2018

New Review! Fake Out by Eden Finley 5 Cranky Stars

Fake OutFake Out by Eden Finley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


One lie has blown up into epic proportions for Maddox O'Shay. Now his home town thinks he's gay and his ex-girlfriend just invited him and his "boyfriend" to her wedding. Maddox needs to find a fake boyfriend and fast.


Damon King doesn't have time for a relationship, fake or real. He is almost done with his law degree and working as a sports agent. He needs to concentrate on finding new clients not being some straight guys beard.


One fake relationship, new feelings brewing and attraction beyond anything either man has known. Labels can't define what's building between these two.


I'm so glad that I was chosen to read this book for Cranky. This author created characters that I would love to meet and hang out with. The characters had me laughing out loud one minute and cursing the next. I can't wait to read book two and highly recommend this book and author to all my book friends.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home