Tuesday, March 6, 2018

New Review! Careless (Enemies to Lovers #3) by Michelle Horst 5 Cranky Stars

Careless (Enemies to Lovers, #3)Careless by Michelle Heard (Horst)
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


I’m still wiping the tear stains off my face and simultaneously cursing Michelle Horsts name. How dare she make me cry but that is what I loved most about this book. The level of love between Jaxson and Marcus and ultimately between Jaxson and Leigh made my heart happy oh so happy and I forgave the author for making me cry.


Leigh is a genius. No really check out that IQ but sadly she only sees the world in facts and reason. She graduated high school at 13 and she is about to start her residency at the age of 17. See a genius. So, when tragedy strikes she runs to the arms of Jaxson someone she hates and loves despite hardly knowing him. When their lives take them on different paths she reasons it with the fact that it’s a biological response to liking him. What she isn’t expecting is the phone call that Marcus is dying and she’s the only one they believe can fix him. No pressure, right?


Jaxson hated Leigh. Maybe hate is a strong word she was just his polar opposite in every way so how could they ever work. Well they collide and it’s the most life altering moment in his life. He compares a lot of women to Doc. When the threat of losing his best friend, who is like a brother to him they contact Leigh. It’s here over the fight for a friends’ life they reconnect.


What else can I say? We never thought Jaxson would fall so hard y’all! Sure, Leigh can be frustrating because she can’t see beyond on her own scope of reality and dealing with life. You just want to shake her and say look at your life girl. For a good portion of the book I sat clutching those Kleenex like they were my life line. I think by far this is my favorite book of the series. That epilogue had me sighing I couldn’t take it. Seeing the crew together once again. I’m so ready for the next story!!



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home