Thursday, February 8, 2018

New Review! Make It To The Altar (Shame Me Not #1.5) Fiona Cole 5 Cranky Stars

Make It To the Altar (Shame Me Not, #1.5)Make It To the Altar by Fiona Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


This novella picks up where Ana and Kevin left off in the first book. They are planning their happily ever after. However, fate is cruel and unkind to them both. A series of disasters has them thinking that their wedding is cursed.


I really enjoyed how they worked together. Kevin knew what Ana needed and gave it to her (in more ways than one can imagine). There were a few laugh out loud moments, and there were moments where I honestly felt like I was going to break down along with Ana. The sex scenes in this book were fantastically written. Definitely not for the faint of heart.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home