Tuesday, January 2, 2018

New Review! The Sisterhood by Alison Clarke 4.5 Cranky Stars

THE SISTERHOODTHE SISTERHOOD by Alison Clarke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


Wowza! This fantasy story was amazing from start to finish. Opportunae has powers that she has yet to discover. Once disaster strikes, she comes into her powers along with her best friend, and they have to take down the evil powers that be.


I really loved that the story had strong female characters. Also throw in the fact that Opportunae and Aurora had a strong friendship. The story gives a strong message that you should never give up on hope.


The only issue that I had with the story is that I got the characters mixed up a few times. I had to go back and re-read a few scenes.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home