Tuesday, January 16, 2018

New Review! Piercing the Veil by Guy Riessen 5 Cranky Stars

Piercing the Veil: A Supernatural Occult ThrillerPiercing the Veil: A Supernatural Occult Thriller by Guy Riessen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Professors Derrick LeStrand, Howard Strauss, and their team of researchers have to hunt down the man who can destroy the world by unleashing ancient evils upon the world.


OMG!! This book had me hooked from the opening scene and I could not stop reading until the very end. The military lingo was down pat. This is a huge bonus for this story. If you like paranormal occult shows like Supernatural, then this book is for you.


What I loved about this book was everything about it. There wasn’t any grammatical errors. I was heavily invested in the characters and their development. The action, was amazing. This book needs to be made into an audiobook, movie, TV show. It needs to happen ASAP.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home