Tuesday, December 5, 2017

New Review! Sanctuary (Shifter Chronicles #1) by Melle Amade

Sanctuary (Shifter Chronicles, #1)Sanctuary by Melle Amade
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Shae is a typical not so typical 16-year-old girl yet she has the temper of a rabid animal. She feels she’s walking in her mother’s footsteps and she’s resisting it every step of the way. She resides in a rundown house with her irate temperamental mom, her always sick brother and her carefree dad. She has a close-knit group of friends but she always seems to be on the outside fringes especially after one summer the group minus her went abroad. Now she’s trying to find her place, navigate a crush on a boy she can’t have, feelings for another boy and all that typical 16-year-old girl stuff. Until she discovers something that may cost her the life she desperately wants to hang onto.


This was a good first installment to the Shifter Chronicles. It’s very fast paced and tells a good story. I was annoyed at times that Shae could be whiney but she eventually found her voice. I think her best friend Zan should have told her the truth. Callum well he made me angry but redeemed himself. I think Melle Amade is onto something with this series. I can’t wait to see what’s next.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home