Tuesday, December 19, 2017

New Review! Revolt (Resistance #4) by Tracy Lawson 5 Cranky Stars

Revolt (Resistance, #4)Revolt by Tracy Lawson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


The final book starts off where book three left off. I really enjoy the fact that she has continuity in her books. I could not find any plot holes which is amazing.


This whole series kinda scared me. You never know what can happen in the world. The action, tension, and drama was spot on. There weren’t any lagging parts. Tracy Lawson’s story kept me glued to the story. I really enjoyed reading this series. It gave me a chance to escape to another world. I really look forward to reading more of Lawson’s future works. I will recommend this story to others

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home