Thursday, December 21, 2017

New Review! Public (Private Book 2) by Xavier Neal 5 Cranky Stars

Public (Private Book 2)Public by Xavier Neal
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars


Public picks up where Private dropped off. Bryn is sassy as ever with a side of sarcasm. Wes is now in the public eye and still fully uncomfortable.


Surprises are around every corner testing this beautiful couple and their love for each other. Haters and mad drama seem to be lurking everywhere. Can their relationship survive?


I love this author and the way the characters develop. Bryn is someone I can see myself hanging out with. Wes is a slightly more uptight version of Christan Grey only sexier. I highly recommend this series and author. Xavier Neal is an author to watch and follow.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home