Tuesday, November 28, 2017

New Review! Sugary Sweets by AM Willard 4 Cranky Stars

Sugary Sweets (A Taste of Love, #2)Sugary Sweets by A.M. Willard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky stars


Zara dances to the beat of her own drum. What works for most, most certainly doesn't work for her. She has loved Hatcher forever but doesn't see the need to get married. Life is good just the way it is or so she thinks.


Hatcher is head over heals for Zara. She's crazy and quirky and completes him in a way he never imagined. Now if he can just get that ring on her finger.


I did love this story and the friendships within. The way that they all circle the wagons to help each other when needed is amazing. AM Willard shows us that life is messy and the messier it is the more beautiful it becomes. The only thing that kind of bugged me was that it felt rushed. I still have some lingering questions. All in all its a great series and I feel like i have new fictional friends.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home