Tuesday, November 21, 2017

New Review! Skin Deep by Cassie Leigh 3.5 Cranky Stars

Skin Deep (Ink & Brazen Women, #1)Skin Deep by Cassie Leigh
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Cranky Stars


Gigi was a lady whore. Plain and simple. If a man can so can she and this is evident in her narrative. She gets a new job working for Roman the hottie extraordinaire . Roman runs a tattoo slash art studio which to me was an interesting combo. Kinky sparks fly between Gigi and Roman but will this self-professed relationship phobe finally fall?


I need to explain myself before anyone goes crazy. I don’t think it was this book in general. This is the genre I read often and I was excited about the premise. I picked up this book several times thinking It was just me and I would come back and it would click into place. I finally made it through but It didn’t do it for me. I’m not a prude I’m on board with Gigis thoughts about men versus women. I was turned off by the phrase ruined panties more than once. I would try to give another of Cassie Leighs books a chance.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home