Thursday, November 16, 2017

New Review! Must Love Pogs by Xavier Neal 5 Cranky Stars

Must Love Pogs (Must Love Series Book 3)Must Love Pogs by Xavier Neal
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky stars


This book hit home on so many levels. Being an outcast in my own family is something I share with the lead character Oliver. Dancing to the beat of my own drum just like the other lead character London.


When Oliver attends his high school reunion it was with the sole intent to finally be noticed for being himself and not one of his brothers. He never expected to be saved by the bright Ray of sunshine known to the world as little L. London takes saving to the extreme by saving herself at the same time. Only roadblock in their way is themselves and that could tear them apart.


This story is one I was waiting not so patiently for. I always imagined there was more to Oliver and he intrigued me to no end. As usual with Xavier's writing I feel totally vested in the characters. I laughed, to the point of spitting coffee out my nose, and cried because my heart broke with these two. Xavier continues to blow my mind with these stories and I'm so thankful that I chose to take a chance on this author. I can't wait to read the next book. Xavier, prepare for the stalking to commence.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home