Tuesday, November 21, 2017

New Review! Love, Snow and Mistletoe Anthology 4.5 Cranky Stars

Love, Snow, & MistletoeLove, Snow, & Mistletoe by Hilaria Alexander
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Cranky Stars


Who doesn’t love a sweet Christmas story? What about an anthology of sweet Christmas stories? I know I do and this one didn’t disappoint. Such fun stories from authors such as D.B. James, Alexandria Bishop and Megan Green to name a few. Even though these stories are about established characters, some I’ve never read before, I didn’t feel like I was missing vital parts to a story in order to enjoy the story they wrote.


I laughed and I swooned and I even fanned myself. I discovered some new authors along the way. I think that’s what is fun about anthologies or as I call them story nuggets you find someone new. You get to see old characters finally get their happy ever after. Best of all the proceeds from this anthology support a good cause.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home