Thursday, November 23, 2017

New Review! Earth's Embrace by Alex E. Carey

Earth's Embrace (Elemental #2)Earth's Embrace by Alex E. Carey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars


Kira and Pyre are starting life anew and together. They want to live a normal life but how can you be normal when ones a demon who formally lived in a cave and one is an abandoned human girl? Living as roommates, but still madly in love, Kira and Pyre navigate the relationship waters with their friends by their side. There is a new sinister being stalking Kira in her dreams and they have to solve the mystery before it's too late.


This book was better than the first. It still had some hiccups along the way. Mainly transitioning from one scene to the next. I had to re read quite often. I laughed a few times reading about Pyre trying to adapt to apartment living. Such has almost setting his stuff on fire and doing random gravity checks over all his boxes.


I liked that they introduced new characters and a villian we saw coming. I'm ready for book 3 to finally get some answers.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home