Tuesday, October 3, 2017

New Review! The Mortal Falls by Anna Durant, 2 Cranky Stars

The Mortal FallsThe Mortal Falls by Anna Durand
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

**** 2 Cranky Stars ****



I felt like I was reading the principal’s book from 10 Things I hate About You movie and it’s all about Reginald’s quivering tumescent member. I had lustful thoughts…



Lindsey, a derringer-wielding rather attractive human with hair the colour of chestnuts powdered with gold dust and irises as pale as glacial ice came across a slyph with a body that can only be compared to Michaelangelo’s David who has a penchant for wearing a loin cloth that barely covered his…sheesh! There I go again.



Are you getting where I’m coming from?



This was an interesting read.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home