Thursday, August 3, 2017

New Review! Wrangled by Love by Barb Shuler 4 Cranky Stars

Wrangled By Love (The Cowboy Way #1)Wrangled By Love by Barb Shuler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars

This book was refreshing. None of the typical back and forth you see in a lot of romances now a days. It had heart and a lot of drama and one psycho you know what.


Georgie was on the road with no destination with her dog Tango. Living the life of a gypsy taking in as much as she could because hey life is short. Her journey led her to a ranch and it's here she crashes into Tate. Life is funny that way.


Tate was a good old southern boy. He helped on his families ranch and raised a beautiful daughter. He had been dealt a crappy hand at one point but the man was a text book example of perseverance. While out wrangling some wayward cattle he meets Georgie.


I liked almost every aspect of this book. The drama may have been all over and maybe should have stuck to one dramatic plot and at times I found myself getting frustrated. I'm glad I stuck it out and how it ended brought the story together.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home