Tuesday, July 25, 2017

New Review! Losing My Religion by A.S. Tucker 4 Cranky Stars

Losing My ReligionLosing My Religion by A.S. Tucker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Cranky Stars

Jaden has been raised in the Mormon faith his whole life. Groomed from day one to become a missionary and preach the word to other people on his journey in life. He starts to question some of the practices but pushes them down. He isn't one to make waves yet he feels his life is lacking in many ways. A vital part is missing.



Quinn is trying to make a name for himself in acting. All he's managing to achieve is no callbacks and working two jobs. He finds himself working for the biggest homophobe in Los Angeles. You see Quinn is gay and this is how bad he needs a job. He suppresses his urges to make ends meet.



This book at times was hard to read. I have no place for homophobes in my life. I'm firmly In the category that everyone is entitled to love who they love. I also don't have much religious training but once again I'm all for people doing what they feel is right in their life.



This book was controversial but felt it's a very much needed read. I struggled through the first 40% with the book building momentum I was almost sad to see it end. All in all it's a very original book but go in with an open heart. You'll see true love at work.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home