Sunday, April 9, 2017

New Review! Where There's Faith by L.A. Remenicky, 3.5 Cranky Stars

Where There's Faith (Fairfield Corners #3)Where There's Faith by L.A. Remenicky
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



*** 3.5 Cranky Stars ***

This is the story of finding Faith and Redemption in a world with no memory.



After Faith was found left for dead under an overpass she had no memories. Amnesia took her whole world from her. She went from being Jane Doe, a nobody, to Faith McMillan best selling author.



Robbie Newlin knows grief. His life was ripped away from him 3 years ago in a tragic accident. He keeps to himself mostly until the new neighbor disrupts his solitude.



Can he give Faith and Love a second chance?



Although I loved the story and the characters it felt like something was missing. It wasn't until I was a quarter of the way through that I realized this book is part of a series. I'm assuming that the missing pieces are in the first two books. Definitely not to be read as a stand alone.



The story is inspirational and intriguing yet it felt rushed at points. There were a few grammatical errors but it didn't take away from the book. I find myself wanting to read the first 2 books just to get the complete back story.



This is an author that I intend to follow and look forward to reading more of.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home