Wednesday, March 1, 2017

New Review! Nine Minutes by Beth Flynn, 5 Cranky Stars


Nine Minutes (Nine Minutes, #1)Nine Minutes by Beth Flynn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Abducted in 1975 by a notorious and brutal motorcycle gang, Ginny Lemon's life is changed in an instant. She's given a new name and identify, and lives in a violent, alien world that lives by its own rules.



At the center is the gang's leader, Grizz, who falls for Ginny. Here begins a Stockholm romance of manipulation and defiance against captivity.



I found this book quite intriguing and guessing what would happen right until the very end. I'm still trying to unravel some threads, but I will say, this was a darn good book.



The ending left me blinking. I'm looking forward to book two.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home