Wednesday, March 15, 2017

New Review! Grayson by Morgan Campbell, 5 Cranky Stars

Grayson: A Bully Novel  (Bully, #1)Grayson: A Bully Novel by Morgan Campbell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

Warning!!!! Kleenex is required for this book.



All the love in the world can't stop the hate that brews beneath the surface. Words can hurt or heal. They can save us or damn us. If I could change a word or obliterate it completely, it would be HATE.
Grayson Lee is out and proud. He has never hidden who he was and his love for life beamed in his painting.



One day, one moment, one second, one person was all it took to change his life forever. Grayson will never be the same again. He was introduced to hate is the most cruel way and isn't sure he can survive.



Morgan Campbell did an amazing job with this book. I'm in awe with her ability to suck me into this story and leave me a blubbering mess. This is a story that needed to be told and it was done in the best way possible. This author didn't pull punches and I'm grateful for that. I'll be recommending this to all my fellow readers and look forward to more.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home