Wednesday, March 15, 2017

New Review! Finn by Morgan Campbell, 5 Cranky Stars

Finn (Bully, #2)Finn by Morgan Campbell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



***** 5 Cranky Stars *****


Finn Abbott has finally figured his life out and came out to his family and friends. After a long struggle with acceptance and a failed marriage, he's ready to start the rest of his life starting with a new job.



Little does he know that his new boss is none other than Grayson Michaels. The one he tormented in school. The only man to capture his heart. The one man who can bring him to his knees.



There's so much bad history between these two. It's a story of forgiveness and love of the highest level. Can Grayson forgive Finn for destroying his childhood? Can Finn forgive himself?




Morgan Campbell sucked me into a story and the lives of these characters. She doesn't hold back on the torment, hurt and pain that took place. She opens the hearts of her characters for us and I felt every emotion. This is a story that I truly believe needed to be told. Acceptance isn't something everyone has and the struggles are very real and relatable.



I highly recommend this series to all of my book loving friends.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home