Thursday, March 23, 2017

New Review! Finding Mr. Wrong by A.M. Madden and Joanne Schwehm, 5 Cranky Stars

Finding Mr. WrongFinding Mr. Wrong by A.M. Madden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

Brea is a hard worker, a great friend, an amazing daughter and an all around good person. She's funny, quirky and cute. When she loses her job, an opportunity pops up to spend 6 weeks at a tropical location with a bachelor of her choosing and win half a million dollars, Brea jumps on it.



Word to the wise.... read the fine print.



When Mr. Wrong is sooooooooo right, what's a girl like Brea do?



Jude Soren is a self proclaimed bachelor. He loves his life, company and family. His friends are a different story. They got him into this mess and he can't wait to get them back.



I absolutely loved this story. Most of the time when you get two authors together the flow gets interrupted. I didn't find that with this book. I hope these authors write more together. I can't recommend this book enough. Grab your copy today and see why Mr. Wrong can feel so right.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home