Sunday, March 19, 2017

New Review! Cole by Tijan, 5 Cranky Stars

ColeCole by Tijan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



***** 5 Cranky Stars ******

An author has done their job when the reader is so emotionally wrung out that the book hang over has driven this reader to stalker mode. Mafia Books and paranormal books are my weakness. A good Mafia story is able to bring the cold- hearted mean character to life in a way that the reader feels like they are really there. These overwhelming feelings eventually leads to the die hard fan wanting to know more about the complexity of this diabolical person. If the Author is really talented than the reader will start becoming a spoiled brat who demands more and can't comprehend why the next book hasn't been written yet. I am a big fan of this Author and have read several of her books. I have never read one of her books that I didn't love.



Addison is a beautiful girl who can’ t get over the horrific tragedy that happened to her. Her best friend Sia has stood by her through everything.



Sia is really out going and enjoys socializing with others. Sia has lots of parties for her business to get connections or new client. Sia drags Addison along to get her out of her house. Addison decides it's time for a change in her life. The first time Addison sees Cole is when he is surrounded by his men in the Italian restaurant.



Addy can't deny the pull she feels between them. Cole never even seen her.He had a commanding presence that the guys around him responded to. This reaction let you know he was in charge. The next time I seen Cole was in the elevator and we glanced at each other. Addison knows that there is something there and this is just the beginning. She finds out that he is the leader of the Mafia but can't keep from falling in love with Cole.



Tijan is one of my favorite Authors. I am one of her biggest fans. All I can say is When can I get my hands on Carter Reed 3. Gimme!!! Gimme Gimme!!!!!! Please, I need my Mafia fix or I am going to turn into one of your crazy readers. Wait A Minute!!!!!! I am already there. 5 stars

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home