Monday, March 27, 2017

New Release! Lines Drawn by Ker Dukey




Lines Drawn (Drawn to you Book 2)

 By Author Ker Dukey

 Release Date: March 27, 2017 




Synopsis 



One phone call. 
One secret.
One moment changed us all. 
Everything is different now and learning to survive all over again comes with a price. 
Deception, heartbreak, and sorrow implode the relationships that were once strong. 
The lines are drawn, who will cross it?







Purchase Now

Amazon.us | Amazon.uk | Amazon.ca | Amazon.au 

Also available on Kindle Unlimited!


Haven't read Drawn To You? 


Amazon.us | Amazon.uk | Amazon.ca | Amazon.au

Also available on Kindle Unlimited!



Coming Soon From Ker Dukey

Evi Devil.
Yes, that’s really my name.
The irony is not lost on me.
I was created from two evil souls and have the name to prove it.
Devil worshipers, perverts, murderer. Is all terms used to describe the parents I refuse to remember. My mind won’t allow me to.
And why would I want to?
One born of dirty blood running through her veins can never truly be clean from its murky hue.
No matter what they try to tell me happened in my past, my mind denies me access, therefore how can I know it’s true?
How can I believe that’s what I’m born from?
Glimpses of my past haunt me, the screams of terror echo in the silent darkness of my memories, trying to remind me that my Mother went from room to room butchering our family.
I’ve learned from scars that I suffered abuse and that my Father and siblings weren’t my Mother’s only victims.
Hearing what they tell me.
Reading the words printed in the papers. None of it can prepare me for what’s to come.
My biggest lesson is learning that some memories we suppress for a reason.

DEVIL.
A DARK SUSPENSE NOVEL

Release date: to be determined 



Meet Ker Dukey 
I have always had a passion for storytelling, whether it be through lyrics or bedtime stories with my sisters. I wanted to be an actress growing up so I could live many roles but I learned early on that my mind was too active… I would want to change the script.I would watch films and think of ways they could have improved the story if they took another direction so I thought it best that I tell my own.
My mum would always have a book in her hand when I was young and passed on her love for reading, inspiring me to venture into writing my own. I tend to have a darker edge to my writing. Not all love stories are made of light, some are created in darkness but are just as powerful and worth telling.
When I’m not lost in the world of characters I love spending time with my family. I’m a mum and that comes first in my life but when I do get down time I love attending music concerts or reading events with my younger sister.
You can find me on Facebook where I love interacting with my readers.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home