Tuesday, January 17, 2017

New Review! Smoldering Ashes by Annie Anderson 5 Cranky Stars

Smoldering Ashes (Ashes to Ashes, #4)Smoldering Ashes by Annie Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars



I have yet to find a magical story by Annie Anderson that I don't love. She creates these fantastic worlds that make you feel like it's part of your every day life. That there are mythical beings standing right next to you in line at the grocery or at the bank.



Nicola is a Phoenix but not only that she's also the oracle. She's a rare breed that's for sure. She was also never really nice and has made some enemies along the way. The only constant in her life was Kyle. This story has us seeing a new side to Nicola who wakes up in a hospital room with this hulking man by her side. She has no idea who she truly is and is learning about everyone including herself from scratch.



Kyle has always loved Nicola. From the minute she never judged his lineage he knew he'd move heaven and earth for her and in some ways he has. Kyle may seem very intimidating with his giant stature and opposing nature but deep down he loves with his whole soul. He never gives up on Nicola when most would walk away.



I've devoured this series from book one. It keeps me on my toes and wanting so much more. I like how the past characters are knitted into the story yet time progresses. We aren't at a fixed point and its not different stories like some books do its fluid and it moves with time.



I've always been a big Kyle lover. He just moves me with his giant heart and kind words yet please don't make him bad because he's a wraith and will ferry you to Hell.



This is a great paranormal series that I think everyone should experience. Annie Anderson is magical.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home