Monday, January 2, 2017

New Review! The Playlist Anthology by *Multi Authors*, 3 Cranky Stars

The Playlist AnthologyThe Playlist Anthology by Chip Davis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

**** 3 Cranky Stars ****



I was originally intrigued by the concept of this book. Granted most of the songs I've never heard of but I knew the singers.



It started rocky. It was hard to follow the stories and some read like a weird acid trip.



I did enjoy some of the stories and they made me smile.



I believe this would have been a good idea if they would have put a little more time into it. I really love anthologies. Little story nuggets.



I hope to maybe see more from these authors in the future with some modern songs. 

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home