Monday, January 9, 2017

New Review! Out of The Storm by J.B. McGee 4.5 Cranky Stars

Out of the StormOut of the Storm by J.B. McGee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



4.5 Stars

I adored Theo Kata...yeah anyway he is agapemeni! He's swoon worthy and a knight in shining armor to Jules' supposed Cinderella story. He rescues her without even trying and her not even realizing she needs saving.



Theo comes to the rescue of his longtime friend who is like a brother to him Marco. He is in too deep with the investment firm Hemingway and Hawke. Jules Hemingway and Charlie Hawke are an engaged couple that own the firm. Jules is the brain and the beauty of the two. Her smile captures Theo right away. Jules meticulous book keeping and notes have realized something in the books isn't adding up. Is Charlie to blame or has something gone really wrong without her knowledge?



Charlie Hawke is the essential smarmy guy that thinks women are his property and the world owes. Nothing is off limits to him. One day Theo and Charlie bump into each other at the gym and this is where the story takes a turn. All 3 become embroiled in a mystery and everything is on the table. Hearts, bodies and relationships included.



This story was unlike any other story by this author. I believe she could write any genre and put her spin on it. This is a story full of love and mystery and off the charts lust. Seriously at times I had to fan myself and place the book down. I feel I must state and not to scare the readers that this book has insta lust. Lust so steamy you might need a break to cool off. I also want to state that Theo can stand under my umbrella any day.




View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home