Wednesday, January 18, 2017

New Review! Curious by R.G. Alexander, 5 Cranky Stars


Curious (The Finn Factor, #1)Curious by R.G. Alexander
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



5 Cranky Stars

This is the first book that I've read by RG Alexander but it won't be my last. From page one I was gripped so hard that I was living in the pages. The outside world ceased to exist. I love when you find a book where you completely lose yourself in.



Jeremy and Owen have been best friends forever. They are inseparable and have one of those rare one of a kind friendships. Everything is going fine with their lives until one night Owen walks in on Jeremy and another man.



Jeremy has kept a secret from Owen and now Owen has found out, but it's not the secret you think.




I'm captivated by the Finn Factor. The characters are funny and sexy.



The dirty talk is hot as hell and the family dynamics are second to none. I am definitely reading more from this author.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home