Saturday, December 24, 2016

New Review! The Fine Line Between Love and Hate: part four by Ashley Erin, 5 Cranky Stars

The Fine Line Between Love and Hate: part fourThe Fine Line Between Love and Hate: part four by Ashley Erin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***** 5 stars *****



This is the conclusion to the serial that's kept me on my toes and twisted my heart.



Mystik Ridge is a small town that I'd love to live in. The town is family and their hearts all pull together to help right the wrongs and bring its residents closer together.



At the end on part 3 I was an emotional wreck. Ashley Erin broke my heart and slowly pieced it back together again.



I fell in love with all of her characters and you will too. One-click this series right away and you'll fall in love just like me.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home