Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Review! Duality (The Enertia Trials, #3) by J. Kowallis, 5 Cranky Stars

Duality (The Enertia Trials, #3)Duality by J. Kowallis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

**** 5 Cranky Stars ****



After Reggie was taken by Martin Lobb, Nate and London leave for Public 3 in Europe to rescue Reggie. Roy and Ransly follow shortly after. Reggie is being subjected to severe mental and physical abuse by a faceless assailant, who is trying to turn her against Nate.



An incredibly intense adventure follows with Nate close to loosing his grip on reality.



We see London maturing rapidly and even Ransly's selfishness gets turned around and she starts taking other people into consideration. We are also introduced to Roman, the fourth member of the team with abilities!



Major treachery and loss are the hallmark of this episode of the Enertia saga and all I can say without giving spoilers is that my heart was beating in my throat and I shed tears more than once.



This absolutly incredible book deserves and gets 5 stars.





View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home