Sunday, December 4, 2016

New Review! Back to Yesterday by Whitney Barbetti, 4 Cranky Stars

Back To YesterdayBack To Yesterday by Whitney Barbetti
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



**** 4 Cranky Stars ****

This book is going to make you cry. The only reason it's getting a 4 instead of a 5 star is because I'm not a fan of time swaps.



Life has kicked Trista in the face. How she's made it is a miracle. Grief covers her and tragedy follows.



Trying to put herself back together after the betrayal of Colin and Mila, Trista starts over in a small town in Maine. Reclusive, Trista meets the magical Jude.



Jude has the strength of Hercules and the patience of a saint. Open and brave, he's the opposite of Trista, and slowly she begins to live again.



At times, this book was difficult. Trista tested my patience, but it made the story work.



It's recommended you read Into the Tomorrows before Back to Yesterday in order to understand. Back of Yesterday picks up directly where Into the Tomorrows left off.



This one kicked me in all my feelings. I can't wait for the next one.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home