Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Media Promo! Revelations, Confession Of A Dirty Girl by T.S. Irons

╔════ •´¯`·.·✿ • ✿ ·.·´¯`·•════╗
         FREE EBOOK  
╚════ •´¯`·.·✿ • ✿ ·.·´¯`·•════╝
Revelations Confessions of a Dirty Girl
By T.S. Irons
revelations.jpg
Free from 12/11 - 12/15
Revelations: Confessions of a Dirty Girl by T.S. Irons
#eroticromance #suspense #KU #FREE



I lead a charmed life on the Upper East Side of New York with a doting daddy who adored me.
Then one day it all came to a screeching halt. I escaped the only life I had known. In a new town with a new identity and no friends, I had two choices—wallow in pity or embrace my new life and the possibilities it could bring me. With the FBI in pursuit, I decided to stop worrying about things I had no control over.
I was free from the proper, privileged life I had lived. I was also free of a very boring, uptight boyfriend whose idea of sex was five minutes in missionary position followed by a shower to clean himself off. Now I could take a journey and follow my own sexual urges.
It was all fun and games until Patrick Shannon showed up with a beer and pizza and wanted to talk, which lead to him spending the night. As feelings brewed beneath the surface and the FBI closed in, I grew anxious. Should I take a chance with Shannon, who pissed me off just as much as he excited me? Or should I flee the man I was falling for to stay one step ahead of the FBI?

REV2.jpg

REV1.jpg

tsirons.jpgT.S. Irons likes all things smutty! She loves lingerie, sexy movies and hot reads.
She lives in Pennsylvania with her sexy husband and their crazy dog.
Her published works include Stepdaddy Dom (Step-Dom), Brat Out of Hell, Sibling Rivalry and My Wicked Stepsister.

Twitter: @TSIrons1
                                Amazon Page: http://goo.gl/pBDjLX
                                 Goodreads: https://goo.gl/aCMI0B

wTMO hostedby.jpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home