Thursday, November 24, 2016

New Review! Fighting for a Chance by Linda Oaks, 4 Cranky Stars


Fighting For A Chance  (The Chasing Series Book 4)Fighting For A Chance by Linda Oaks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



**** 4 Cranky stars ****

Iris Malone was bent on revenge. She went looking for the man that ruined her sister's life. Once she tracked him down she never expected to fall head over hills for him. That is why she had to keep her distance to stay focused on bringing this man down to his knees.



Chance and his twin brother always had rules they would go by when it came to the ladies. They never stay the night, expect nothing more than sex, never give gifts or flowers, never pay for her drinks or take one on a date, and above all else be straight with them and tell them you don't do relationships.



Well, that was until Iris walks into his life and made him throw all those damn rules out the window.
I really liked this book and it made for a good weekend read. It held my attention well and I love the twist that Linda Oaks takes in leading you slowly into a direction and story line you didn't even see.



The only thing I did find a bit out of place was the word "for" kind of popped up in strange random places that detracted me from my reading experience. That is the only reason I gave this book 4 cranky stars.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home