Thursday, October 20, 2016

New Review! Unsuitable by Samantha Towle, 5 Cranky Stars


UnsuitableUnsuitable by Samantha Towle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

I have been looking for a good book to read for the last few months. This book is awesome and definitely fed my book fix. Samantha Towle, as an author, you did a great job in bringing out the complexity of Kas. You kept your readers in suspense of what was going on with him. I had all kinds of thoughts about him and would have never imagined the things he's done and seen.



Daisy is a strong character who was put in prison for something she didn't do. Even with that past she was able to overcome the bad stuff that happened to her. I admired her perseverance in not letting anything keep her from her goals. She is such an amazing, strong, and independent woman who will stand on her own without help from anyone.



I also loved her friend CeCe. She is a great example of what a best friend is and how you expect one to act.



This is one of my top books of the year and hope there is more to come. If you are looking for a book fix and you can't get rid of your book drought this is the book to fix it. After you read it, you will be like me stalking the author to see when the next book comes out.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home