Sunday, October 23, 2016

New Review! A Scared Vow by Willa Thorne, 3 Cranky Stars


A Sacred VowA Sacred Vow by Willa Thorne
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



*** 3 Cranky Stars ***

I wanted to like this book. I mean, hello, vampires! I think this book was why the word dichotomy was made. I'm wrong for you/I want to tear your clothes off, but I won't. Pick a side, please. Oh and if I had to hear I'll make you scream with orgasm one more time, I was going to scream and not in an orgasmic way either.



Lia descends from a line of Cormacs who were vampire hunters. She knows nothing of her heritage other than her and her brother both have an odd birthmark. She meets Julian who's very Bill Compton on the streets and Eric Northman in the sheets. Yet, he won't sleep with her just yet. He had such archaic beliefs. He embraced the sexual nature of a vampire, but refused to embrace it with Lia.



Love is crazy kids. This is the story of how a vow was made to kill all the Cormac line for the mistake of one. Lines are drawn and loyalty is tested. Star crossed forbidden lovers.



This book wasn't all bad. It had some shining moments. Their love was sweet. They had strong family connections. It was just lacking answers.



Also the use of some words made me cringe, but that's my own weirdness. If you like a vampire human love story without too much extra then this is for you.


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home