Tuesday, September 27, 2016

New Review! Widower, The Laundromat Chronicles, by Angie Merriam

WidowerWidower by Angie Merriam
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



**** 4 Cranky Stars ****

Jase has it all. A beautiful wife, and wonderful son and life is just perfect. More than he ever dreamed possible.... until it wasn't.



Tragedy strikes and Jase doesn't know how to deal with it all.



A broken washing machine and a trip to the laundromat change everything. Life as he knew it would change again.



This is the first story I've read from this author and I can't wait for the next one. Normally, I'm not a fan of serials but this short story had me running a marathon of emotions. It's definitely worth the read and this Cranky reviewer highly recommends it.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home