Sunday, September 4, 2016

New Review! Up in the Treehouse by K.K. Allen, 5 Cranky Stars

Up in the TreehouseUp in the Treehouse by K.K. Allen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



****** 5 Cranky Stars *****

This is the story of young love, bad mistakes and finding forgiveness. KK Allen takes us on a journey in this well written novel and I hope that she continues.



Chloe is just an empty shell of herself these days. She tries to move on from the tragedy of her past but can't seem to do it. The problem lies in the fact that when tragedy struck and imploded her world, it took her heart too.



Gavin is a typical ladies man on the surface. He's erected walls to protect himself that Superman himself couldn't break down. His only Kryptonite is in the form of a short and curvy beauty who's back in town.



This story is the journey of Gavin and Chloe and all their challenges. I call it a journey because that's exactly what it is. Their journey intersects with many others who are connected just as roads intersect at different points.



This is one story that makes me want to be a better person. I'm so glad that I was given the opportunity to read this for Cranky. If you are looking for a read that instills faith and love back to your soul than this is the book for you.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home