Sunday, September 25, 2016

New Review! Runaway Road by Mira Day, 4 Cranky Stars

Runaway RoadRunaway Road by Mira Day
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



**** 4 Cranky Stars ****

This book was a short read but packed with a lot of heart and story. Mia was an adopted girl on the road to seeing her birth mother.



On the road she keeps seeing a Jeep. They pull off to a gas station and meet. His name is Brett and he's fresh from a break up. These two embark on a road trip to her destination. Its full of quirky gifts and love.



I had a few issues with the flow of the book. What I felt should have been a prologue was a chapter and a few times I had to re read to understand what was happening.



Yet, in its core it was a very good sweet love story. So, if you're looking for a sweet short read and can look past minor things, this is for you.

View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home