Thursday, September 22, 2016

New Review! Damned if I Do by Erin Hayes, 4 Cranky Stars

Damned if I Do (The Harker Trilogy #1)Damned if I Do by Erin Hayes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Edie Harker is a magical vampire hunter who gets infected with a deadly disease.



Her only source into this fang infested world is Jude. An amnesiac vampire. He can't seem to remember what happened prior to a traumatic head injury while a vampire.



They seek out Anthony who attacked her and her sister together. Anthony the vampire has a very Lord Voldemort like following. People are scared to even utter his name for fear they'll face his wrath. While seeking a supposed mythical being and Anthony they acquire a rag tag group to help out. Edie or the Harker as they call her has a family to protect but a mole in her midst. She's never sure who to trust.



This book is action packed but it's also a love story. A forbidden love story between a vampire and a hunter. Only a few things bothered me like repeating he was amnesiac. This series has definite potential and I can't wait to see what's in store for Edie and Jude.



View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home