Thursday, August 4, 2016

New Review! Stepsister Devotion III (Stepbrother Romance, #3) by Eve Cates, 5 Cranky Stars

StepSister Devotion III (A Stepbrother Romance, #3)StepSister Devotion III by Eve Cates
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Cranky Stars!


I asked her to make a choice and deep down, I knew what it would be–our lives didn’t go together, and they still don’t. She’s the head of a giant corporation and I’m a musician who spends months at a time on the road. We exist in different worlds and I can accept that because I’m not the boy I once was, I’m not the broken soul I once was either.

But the world is forever changing, and our professional worlds are merging. Suddenly, we’re keeping similar company. Suddenly, we’re back in each other’s orbit. Things have changed. I have changed. Now, I’m a man who knows what he wants. Now, I’m a man who won’t be playing any games. Now, I’m a man who’ll take what’s mine, and I won’t apologise–not to a single soul.

This is happening. I don’t care anymore. Abigail belongs with me–out in the open, in secret…up against the dressing room door…she belongs with me.
I’m taking what’s mine, and I won’t be sharing.

Sebastian knows what he wants, he's always known. Abigail. After finding out what an ass her soon to be husband is he asked her to chose him. Instead of her showing up at the airport it's his evil stepmother with a message. He leaves with the knowledge that Abigail is marrying the ass.

She made her choice and he needs to get on with his life. But, was it really her choice?

Again Eve Cates proceeds to rip our hearts out and crush them only to piece them back together so she can do it again. This series will pull all of your emotions out and ring you dry. Prepare for a huge book hangover and contemplating the meaning of love and life.


5 stars from this Cranky reviewer


View all my reviews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home