Saturday, April 23, 2016

New Review! Sacrifice by Adriana Locke, 5 Cranky Stars




Sacrifice took me by complete surprise, in a totally jaw dropping, heart pounding kind of way, and I loved every word in this beautifully tragic story. This was my first novel from Adriana Locke, and definitely won’t be my last; she’s made a believer out of me for sure.

Julia had the perfect little family, until the day tragedy strikes, and it’s all turned upside down when her husband is killed in a car accident, leaving her an emotional wreck and a shell of the woman she once was. She has to learn to put the pieces back together, not only for herself, but her young daughter Everleigh. 

Crew is the brother of Julia’s deceased husband, and has more amends to be made that go far beyond what anyone sees. He’s literally a fighter and protects what he believes is his. Him and Julia have a past and present that’s filled with love, hate, and the power to forgive.
Circumstances bring Crew and Julia back together, and they have to find that thin line between love and hate. This story was a tough one for me to read, and many times I had to take a breather, but never gave up hope. That’s exactly was this was for me, a true image of hope and the journey of survival. Absolutely breath taking and I suggest you one click immediately!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home