Tuesday, April 26, 2016

New Review! Clallam Bay by L.C. Morgan, 4.5 Cranky Stars




L.C. Morgan is a new to me author, and I am so glad I agreed to pick up the review for this book.  I will definitely check out other books by this author on the future.


Hailey is new to town and moves in next door to Collin, a man about town, so she thinks.
"He’s a guy. He’s Coll, the ultimate guy’s guy. I doubt he’s going to talk to you unless you go talk to him first."

Innocently enough Hailey and Collin form a friendship that attempts to turn into more.  Long trips at sea fishing and mixed signals make for confusing thoughts and lots of unanswered questions for Hailey.


The twists and turns of this story had me engaged throughout.  There was just enough angst to keep me wondering and hoping where things would go.  The book was well written, the characters were very relatable, and everything flowed very well.

"Those hands had seen a lot. They were skillful and strong, all while staying gentle and kind. I’d felt them over my clothes many times and across my bare skin just a few. I wanted to know how they felt against the more sensitive parts of my body. Rough yet somehow soft, maybe. Probably."

Though this book most certainly is about romance, it is not the typical sexy time filled story full of tons of steam, just the way I like it.  It is a sweet story with just enough to draw you in and keep you pinned to your kindle until the very end.

I would highly recommend this book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home